Saturday, September 2, 2017

Irma at a Catorgy 5,through10 is a very Catastrophic Tsunami



This story should only be viewed by Adults. God is so angered by human rebellion at a time such is this. Back in Noah' s day my Father floods damn near the entire earth, wiping out nearly! Nearly! Everything in a fit of divine rage. This story is a about a God that everyone should fear but don't. He is what some may say "crazy" and do not exist but; how? I love him most. Why? do I love "Him" my precious King! I am very glad to let you know. My Sovereign King is a God of much power and wrath and is willing to strike down all sinners. So for all you guys that think that he doesnt exists. A rude awakening for you----my daddy has hung up his "bow." He has long past put up the option of destruction  and seeking us as his own. Ladies and Gentlemen it is render your right time now.! And if some of you do not know what that statement mean. This little chocolate drop gonna tell you----The human relationship with " God!"  Because "He" never said "He wouldn't cover the entire earth with a flood and cut off all flesh. (Genesis 9:9-15) What my daddy stated was this----in the last days it will look like the days of Noah! A re-creation of God and earth. So to make a long story short. A Catorgy 5-10 is a Catastrophic Tsunami here on Earth. NOW I am worthy to say! My Sovereign King is sitting high on " His" Throne....Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment