Saturday, January 10, 2015

"God's amazing Grace shower down Blessings"

"Lord God, "You" told Moses to write on a scroll, as something to be remembered and to make sure Joshua hear it; because "You" would competely blot out the name of the Amalek from under heaven. I ask you Father, to bless my family and to give them a loving heart and for us to live in unity with one another. I ask "You" to bless me with the faith to endure all my present endeavers that you have bestowed upon me. Lord, you know my present situation and I know that "You" will not put no more on me then I can bear. " You" are the Grand Architect of this Universe and all power is in "Your", hands. I thank "You", in advance for all "Your" Blessings that "You" have bestowed on me. " I love "You Lord" and I ask  that "You" Bless me as "You" Blessed the Israelites. Part the Red Sea for me as"You"did for them.

Out of "Your" Amazing love and care for your children,"You" delivered them unto"You". I give you all the Honor and praise. I see that "Your" will for me is to stay Holy. Continue to extend " Your" Mercy unto me that I may obey "You" fully. Help me in sharing the Gospel of the Kingdom with others all over this world. "You" brought Egypt out of the land of slavery. " You" are the "Great I am" and I adore " You" Lord. Because, of "Your" Great Love "You" sent "Your" only begotten Son Jesus to die on our behalf. Through faith in Jesus Christ we have been allowed access unto "Your" Grace to have much peace with "You" , "God"!!! I am redeemed from all my sins and Transgressions by "Your" Son's Precious Blood. Hallelujah!!! Praise "God" out with the old and in with the new, I am a born again child of the "King".

As I grow in "Your"Grace, I have learned that "You" are to be Honored and Worshipped and that Jesus is with me always to the very end of age Matthew 28:20. That means when I Praise "You" blessings comes down. Ezekiel 34:26 says; I will make them and the area around my hill a blessing. I will send down showers in there season; showers of blessings. This is my season to be blessed, I name and claims my blessing right now in Jesus name for "You" are so amazing and I stand for "You" because; with out "You" I am nothing. Many times satan has tried to drive me from the cross but; I have realized that tempation is sin and that it is not in the bate its in the bite. Satan is the master of lies its his job to try and keep me from the Cross but, if I stay focused on "You" "Your" Holy Spirit; will keep me at the Cross. I put my faith in "You" for "Your" words are a lamp unto my feet. A light unto my path in which; I shall take." Jesus is my Passover Lamb." So I ask "You God", to show me any areas of my life that does not conform to "Your" plans that "You" would have for me.

I ask that "You" help me decern the difference between pleasing "You" and pleasing others. Order my steps in "Your" word Lord for "You" are my light in this world. So, I know "You" will not leave me to stumble around in the dark  John 8:12. I have great appreciation just knowing how loving my God is to send his Son for me so that I could live in a world cleansed by Christ. Father God "You" are Good, whole, complete, "You" lack for nothing and "You" want for nothing. So, I ask in "Your" Son Jesus name to make me whole."You" paid the full price for all; a full atonement for our sin. Thankfully,"Your Grace is sufficient!!!!!!!! Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment