Saturday, February 21, 2015

Fret not...to your enemies bad report for "God",...will defeat them!!!!

I have been set apart as Holy... because Jesus did what his "Father wanted him to do. Jesus sacrificed his body for us all. As I read Numbers I find that..." God's" word is truth ( John 17:17). Inside of me is God's grace, favor, spiritual strenght, wisdom, knowledge and understanding of "His"word. With all that said,...my "Daddy" told me to fret not... to my enemies bad report of me for "God will defeat them in due timing. (Numbers 14:36),...confirms that fact. God's word says that "He",...will watch over me and supply my every need protecting me from temptation and evil.( Matthew 4:4) states man shall not live by bread alone, but on every word that comes from the mouth of "God." So to all mine enemies...I will praise my bright "Morning  Star until the trumpets sounds. From where I am sitting I can see My "Father's" eyes of everlasting love shining down on me. I recieve "Your" Grace and Mercy from "Your" Son Jesus. "Your" peace...supercedes all that I can not understand. For I am a child of the King,  a saved, daughter to Jesus,..filled with the Holy Spirit a new creation. The old has passed away and the new has arose, and I am washed and cleansed by the precious blood of the Lamb of "God." "You"! are the "Great I Am! Like Moses and Aaron I assume my fighting stance. I drop to my knees. I call for "God's Calvary to intervene. I ask for "Your" courage to strenghten me. Hallelujah!

(Joshua 1:9); and (Deuteronomy 31:6); says to be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the Lord your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Lord,...I pray for "Your" strenght. Because;...(1John 4:4);...says greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world. " I am learning that everything on Earth...and in Heaven is for "Your" Glory...not mine." "I also know that it is "Your" plan for my faith to be tested. For I know God is good indeed! He rewards the faithful beyond belief! Only one person fully paid the price of atonement and that's Jesus. I am a foreigner in this land, just passing through... I am swathe in an terrestrial carapace. I am a gaint not a grasshopper and I choose... to be saved through the atoning act of the high priest of the High calling...not on the side of the camp dead from a plague. "Jesus"; is my eternal priest and he cares for me..."He" is Alpha and Omega, the First and the Last, the beginning and the end. I love "You" Lord! May the Grace...of the "Lord Jesus, and the love of God, and,..."His fellowship of the Holy Spirit be with you all ( 2 Corinthians 13:14). May God have the blessing to the sharing of his word. Praise! "God" for "You" are worthy! to be praised and honored! Amen!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment