Saturday, February 14, 2015

Nothing but the blood of Jesus

My "Father,"...has allowed me to join hands on his love train...and it is filled with love peace and joy.  Because of this satan is mad but...I plead the blood of Jesus,...on him casting him to the pit of hell where he belongs. I thank God for the blood thats strenghts me. How precious is your name Jesus. 1 Corithians 13:4-8;...says love is patient, love is kind, it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud, it does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love nerve fails. True love is like catching real lighening in a bottle and thats how God is...through him we are given a speacial gift of love...that agape love, that supernatural love that comes from "Him." With that said,...I pray and love all that would try and do me harm. The bible says in John 3:16 for God so loved the world that he gave "His" one and only Son, that whoever believes in "Him" shall not perish but have eternal life. My Heavenly Father did not send "His"  Son unto this world to judge the world; "He" sent Jesus in order that the world might be saved through "Him"...now that is true love.

Psalm 52:8 tells me to trust In God's unfailing love forever and ever...because Roman 8:39; states "Nor heights nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of our King." This proves that nothing can match God's love and "His" love is indeed unique and it is all for us. Just knowing that God loves me,..tells me that I can surpass all things that come my way. With all that said... I can not forget God's love for me. For Psalm 136:26; tells me to give thanks to the God of Heaven, for "His" steadfast love endures forever. The King of Heaven...loves us all like...if there was only one of us. Thank you God for sending "Your" Son to die for me. Proverbs 10:12 states that hatred stirs up strife, but, love covers all offenses. I praise and thank you for the blood of Jesus. For "Your" charity suffereth long. Nothing but the blood of  Jesus shall set you free. I love "You" Lord "You are my first my last my everthing, I pray "Your" blood cover me always. Amen!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment