Sunday, January 20, 2019

What? The Lord has done for me.


"You don't know like I know what the Lord has done for me! You can't tell it like I can! What the Lord has done for me! Jesus pick me up and "He" turn me all around, and Jesus place my feet down on solid ground... gave his son, came to save, died on the cross, my sins erase, healed my body, won my case, "He" never left me, "He" made away, oh yea! That's what "You've" done for me. "You" pick me up and turn me all around and place my feet on solid ground! Thank you Jesus! Thank you Jesus! Lord you save my soul, "You" made me whole! "You" wiped the tears from mine eyes! "You've" been so good to me ! "You've" been good! I been to the water! I've been baptized! "You" put food on my table, clothes on my back and a roof over my head! "You've" been good! I got to tell you Jesus! Thank you! "You've" been so good! God you've been good! Lord you save my soul! Lord you made me whole. "You've" been good to me. "You've" been mighty, mighty good to me. I thank you Jesus! I thank you Jesus! "You've" been good to me! "You've" been good me! When I was in darkness "You" was good to me! I got to tell "You" thank you Jesus! "You've" been so good to me. "You've" been so good! Lord you been so Good! Until you lift me up! Then "You" turn me around! Placed my feet on solid ground! Anybody no "He" is good! You ought to show some signs! Let me see you raise your hands! Get up on your feet and let everybody know that "He" has been good to you! God you've been so Good! God you've been so good to me! You made a way out of no way! Thank you Jesus! You been mighty, mighty good to me! Thank you Jesus...Thank you....Jesus! Glory! Glory! Glory! That's what "You've" done for me! and I love you Lord!" Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment