Friday, January 25, 2019

“Zone Power!”

Oh my Sweet Elohim! "You’re” God Creator Mighty and Strong (Genesis 17:7; Jeremiah 31:33), represents “Your” Great Power and (Genesis 1:1), is a great example of “You” Speaking the World into Existence.“Your”anointing is so overwhelming and I realize nothing Is impossible for "You." I declare and decree "Your" declaration! Over my life! I Receive that I'm now a ROYAL representative of "Your" Kingdom! I thank "You" for calling me out and distinguishing me! I now abide in your Zone Power! “You” have blessed me beyond measure and have met all of my needs and wants! God you! "Said that your Presence equals my Prosperity and for that "You" will turn my situation around!" I receive "Your" FRESH OILS! I REJOICE with PRAISE! GOD set me "ABLAZE!” With your Holy Ghost power! I am no ordinary person! I am "YOUR carrier! I possess all of your redemptive rights! This Is my season for acceleration, celebration , elevation, expansion and the much more anointing! For this is my winning season take me higher and deeper, in your God class as I can go. Lift me Lord and send your rain! You are the God of Miracles! I come to "You" with great faith, believing in "Your" will for my life. "You"; have let all my desires of my heart be unto me according to your word Father God in Jesus mighty name! "You" are my hope of glory and my bright morning star! I declare and decree that "Your"Favor will rest upon my shoulders for all eternity.
"You" said ! That faith Is the highest currency in "Your" Kingdom!" I receive"Your" Faith, Patience ,"Your" Miracles, and all of “Your”bountiful harvest est from Heaven. receive! “Your” Supernatural manifest-ion. Jehovah Rap-ha glorify, fortify and purify me in the Heavens and in the Earth! I receive that I am no longer an ordinary person in Jesus name! I receive your wisdom, knowledge and understanding of "Your" word and that out of my belly will flow unlimited rivers of "Your" living water. The wind is blowing and I am flowing in "Your" capacity! I now make  millions in my sleep my struggles are over..." for this is the day that the Lord has made! I will rejoice and be glad in it!" Thank You ABBA for all my Heavenly blessings and breakthroughs! Yahweh! Your timing Is truly the best and I am one hundred times greater than the best! I thank you for not allowing me to settle for less when I had so much more awaiting for me in Heaven. I thank thee for removing everything that does not belong to you! I now cultivate In the most high. I thank you for I am no ordinary believer! I love you Lord! And I stand on "Your" word and declare and decree all your blessing from Heaven to be unto me. In Jesus mighty, mighty name! All things are working together for my good! Amen!

1 comment:

  1. Don't play it safe money matters! A lesson well learned from this shutdown! We must have trading skills and market place skills. Produce a 100% return on your money. This is Jesus formula for wealth minimize your liabilities and increase your assets before the enemy strikes again! Amen!

    ReplyDelete