Monday, March 17, 2014

Fasting and Praying 11/40


Day Eleven:  Christ of God your grace and mercy is everything to me and I love you lord. You are mighty and just I lift my hands in total praise unto you Father. As I stand in your presence breathe on me lord. You are a restorer of deliverance; I give you my heart and soul. Heavenly Father please can you be mindful of my tears. I need you like the desert needs the rain I can’t make it without you. Shepherd of my soul purifier my mind, give me strengthen to walk the walk and talk the talk of the gospel of Jesus Christ I surrender to you lord. My heart is your home. You are the creator of all mankind; I will hasten to your throne have your way lord.

Prince of Peace put many blessing in my path you are the Master of my Soul. God your lamb has been slain for me. God I want to feast upon your son growing strong in my Christian life, leaving behind the cancerous old life with all its hatreds and wickedness fill me; with your truths lord. My heavenly Father I thank you for being the God of every blessing and the source of all good things. I desire your blessing upon my life. Thank you for abundant joy and every blessing that heaven has to give. I humble myself to you lord thanking you for sustaining me; Creator of heaven and earth bless the work of my hands as I serve you in your appointed place; break bread with me Lord. I rejoice Father for you have been a good God to me. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment