Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Fasting and Praying 6/40

Day Six: God you are the great I am. I worship and adore you. I enter into your courts with praise Lord. I magnify your name because you are the one and true living God. I lift up holy hands unto you O mighty one of Israel. Through you I am the head and not the tail. I am more than a conqueror. I can do all things through Christ that strengthens me. This world has suffered enough at the hands of man. O holy One I need the Holy Spirit to sweep through this Nation like a mighty wind my Lord.

Lord you are bold and courage’s with mighty powers that can endure any circumstance. O God I take refuge in the shadow of your wings. You feed me from your very on table, and you let me drink from your rivers of delight, I thank you lord. Father let your garden grow in my heart so that rivers of living water will flow from my very own heart. God your home lives in me. Your word says that if any one defiles and spoils god’s home, God will destroy him. For God’s home is Holy and clean. Cleanse me lord wash me Lord and I shall be whiter then snow.

Lord you are the rock of all ages and nothing will hold me back from the true wisdom from heaven. Lord you have given me all of the present and all of the future. I have seen your star in the east and I come to worship you lord because you are the Great I am and, I love you Lord.

No comments:

Post a Comment