Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Fasting and Praying 19/40


Day nineteen:  My Heaven Father; I thank you for your great glory as I walk and talk the good news of Christ. I ask in your son’s name for strength and protection. I pray that I remain faithful to your word until the Son of  Man returns Heavenly Host you stated in Luke 21:19; that I should stand firm and I will win life. Gracious Father I thank you for your son and I pray that I remain steadfast and immovable unto your word. Lord you are good to those who remain faithful. Almighty God I run to you for protection of wickedness, false prophets and every demonic spirit here on earth. God thy Father be my mighty rock until your son returns. I praise and honor your Holy name for you are the Great I am and I love you Lord.

O loving and Kind God of heaven and earth as I wait on your son’s return. I pray for all your mighty blessing of gifts to be bestowed upon me. Plant your seeds of joy, peace, love, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith, meekness and temperance in me right now father restore and rebuild me in Jesus name. Hallelujah, Hallelujah glory to your name Everlasting Father; I thank you right know in advance in Jesus name I pray. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment