Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Fasting and Praying 13/40


Day Thirteen:  My Heaven Father I want to thank you for being by my side during my fasting and praying it has been hard and Satan has been busy. Father with your grace and mercy I am more than a conqueror and I will prevail. All Mighty Creator of heaven and earth you have proven to me that you’re more than enough for little old me. Lord you are a merciful giver and more awesome then I will ever know. Everlasting Father you are faithful, true and worthy to praised. I glorify your name Lord you are my saving grace. You are my redeemer the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, The Great I am and I love you lord.

King of Glory you are my shepherd and I shall not lack for anything. You are the highest of earthly kings I bow before you with a humble spirit lord; thanking you for all my blessing in Jesus name. I name and claim each one right now in advance. O Prince of Peace you are worthy to be praised be glorified there is none like you Lord Hallelujah, Hallelujah. I lift you on high because you are a God of all creations my father. You are holy, the King of Heaven and Earth and the light of the world and I declare your Majesty you’re my God. Hallelujah! I bow in total praise to you. I love you Lord.

O Emmanuel let your light shine through me; let it shine cover me with your blood. I step out of my comfort zone yea Jesus. I fill you Lord I am not afraid. I walk with you; I talk with you I glorify your name. Your grace is enough for me. Cover me with your blood from the crown of my head to the very souls of my feet guide my heart lord I need you. I love you lord let your righteousness prevail right now Lord. Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment