Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Fasting and Praying 12/40


Day Twelve: Yahweh-shalom you are very faithful to me. You are the creator of the profoundly spiritual, a grantor of generosity, a remover of afflictions, a Father that reaches everyone equally. God Thy Father you are steadfast among the steadfast and a protector of the world never changing towards any of your children. God you are a fulfiller of my Holy desires, a grantor of wishes and a creator of noble nature, most of all a God that never sleeps. Lamb of God you are the keeper of limits and a rewarder of sincere desires. Lord you give me your finest blessing I, thank you lord.

Chosen One of God you always protect and guarding me; I Thank you lord.  Lord Jesus you are victorious and a recorder of man’s action; but yet you reach equally to all of your children. El Shaddai I thank you for watching over my family. Devine Son of God when I feel I can’t make it another second, minute, hour or day you are there guiding me through. Everlasting Father you are meek and lowly and a constant friend. God walk before me and multiply my fruitful blessings exceedingly.

Elohim you are the creator of all things the Lamb of God who sits upon the throne watching over us.  You are my cornerstone, counselor, and comforter. You are holy and I magnify your name you are lord of Heaven and earth. I love you Lord and I give you all the praise and all the glory.  Amen


No comments:

Post a Comment