Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fasting and Praying 3/40


Day Three: Lord I need you now. You are a God of all glory. I magnify your name. Reign on me lord. You are lord of heaven and earth. I need your strength Lord. I need your will. Come to me father, show me thy way lord. Lead me to the rock of righteousness God. I Offer up to you the sacrifice of joy lord, for the righteous one will stand.
God I thank you for making me worthy of coming into your presence with wonderful joy. You are a shield for me and a lifter of my head. For you have made me glad, I will continue to worship you lord. As I enter into your presence. I glorify your name in all the earth. Father you have become my protector, deliver, and shield. Let my enemies be scattered. God you arise in my sight. Lord you said in your word that if I knock the door will be answered, I am knocking. I come to you with a joyful heart and a humble spirit .I love you Lord, I adore you. I glorify your name on earth and in Heaven.
 Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment