Friday, March 28, 2014

Fasting and Praying 22/40



Day Twenty-Two: Lord of Glory, we are living in the last and evil days. Jesus your Son foretold things that would take place here on earth. God Almighty, what your Son foretold is now taking place; what is this world coming to! Every time I turn the television on there are tragic things happening so very rapidly and unexpectedly. Lord, nations rising against nations, and kingdoms against kingdoms, food shortages, great earthquakes, pestilences.” Lord God Almighty, all power is in your hands. Son of the living God, I pray for peace on earth and in our hearts and that your Kingdom will shower blessings upon all who submit to its righteous leadership. I plead the blood of Jesus right now! I Honor and adore you, for you are the Great I am, and I love you Lord.
 
Gracious Father, I will persevere and do your will until your return. Revelation 22:7 says “behold, I am coming quickly! Blessed is he who believes the words of the prophecy of this scroll.” Hallelujah! Lord,thank you for a new season of power and prosperity. God you stated in Isaiah 55:8-9 "Indeed, my plans are not like your plans, and my deeds are not like your deeds, as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts." I will wait on you Lord, renew my strength, mount my wings like an eagle, I will run and not be weary I will walk and not faint. Lord it is a honor and a privilege to worship your name. In Jesus name I pray...Amen       





No comments:

Post a Comment