Monday, March 24, 2014

Fasting and Praying 18/40


Day Eighteen: Father God, creator of heaven and earth I come before you in the name of your son Jesus Christ. Lord I know that I have sinned and fail short of the glory of god as stated in your word. Almighty God your son died in my place so I could live with him in eternity.  Lord God Almighty I know that your son is the only way that I will ever enter heaven. Jesus said in (John 14:6) “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the father, but through me. Father I know that I am a sinner; I asked you in the name of your son Jesus to search my life for any hidden sin.

 Lord, I repent and ask your forgiveness right now. Heavenly father please remove all sins and guilt from my life and place them on your son’s shoulders. I except Jesus desire to release me from my sins and guilt. Christ of God, I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead. I thank you Lord I trust and will follow you as my Lord and Savior. Lord please lead and guide my life help, and give me the strength to do your will. Lord I thank you for a godly, righteous and sober life, in Jesus name I Pray! Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment