Sunday, March 16, 2014

Fasting and Praying 10/40


Day Ten:  Blessed and Holy Ruler you are the Creator of growth and progress you reach equally to all of your children. Lord God you are compassionate and gracious and slow to anger and ever so loving to us all that flow you. Your love for us is everlasting for those that fear you Lord. Heavenly father I pray that you guard my life. Let your glory and your praise rise upon me Holy one of Israel, Protecting me from arrogant, deceitful and evil people they have Know regard for you lord. Lamb of God, teach me your way and, I will walk in your truths. You are a Bright Morning Star, the Lily of the Valley and the Rose of Sharon and I love you Lord!

Sun of Righteousness reign and breathe on me blessings from Heaven. Shower me with your love lord. I glorify your name, spirit of the living God you are the source of my strength and I lift my hands in total praise to you lord. Scepter out of Israel, grant me your strength and mercy shield me from all my enemies and put them to shame Lord. I pour out my complaints before you hear my voice Son of The Most High I owe everything to you. All my gifts are installed by the Holy Spirit you saw the best in me Lord, prepare my mind and heart for whatever comes my way I surrender unto you  thanking you lord for all that you have done for me. I love you Lord!

Everlasting Father I ask for uncommon health, wisdom, favor, financial blessings and family recognition from you. Hear my voice O Mighty God; I need your peace to sweep over me you are my teacher the true light of my salvation. Almighty God; I surrender and stand I won’t look back. I will stay on track begin a good and faithful servant you are a good God and indeed you are worthy to be praise. Lord you woke me up this morning started me on my way. I thank you lord. Lord you are a doctor in the sick room and a lawyer in court room. I Love you Lord!





No comments:

Post a Comment